Home / About us
We work as a professional team specialized in project management.
We seek to strengthen the capacity of individuals, organizations and society as a whole in combating future challenges, and offering integrated solutions within this framework.
Our work method involves identifying needs, designing solutions, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation.
- We started our operations as ‘Education Initiatives’ NGO.
- We organized the first-ever workshop on ‘Social Entrepreneurship’ in Mongolia.
- We officially updated our status to a social enterprise under our new name, ‘Educated Enterprise’ LLC.
- Educated held the first-ever ‘Social Innovation’ workshop in Mongolia.
- We became an official representative of the IES- Social Business School of Portugal in Asia.
- Educated started working towards promoting sustainable and inclusive growth at all levels of society in alignment with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- We provided consulting services to projects and programmes by international organizations, such as the Asian Development Bank, the United Nations Development Programme, and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
- Educated successfully organized and implemented custom workshops, programmes and events for the government, private and international organizations including the Australian Embassy in Mongolia, the Mongolian National Chamber of Commerce and Industry, and GIZ-the German Society for International Cooperation.
- We organized a 3D virtual event for the joint ‘Green Gold-Animal Health’ project by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) and the Mongolian National Federation of Pasture User Groups.
- Educated conducted qualitative research for a project by the International Republican Institute (IRI) and provided a nationwide digital content creation and dissemination.
- We started implementing the ‘Growth4Teens’ integrated programme to support the multi-skills of teenagers.
- The scope of the ‘Educated Community” membership union was expanded to a new broader level.